Small Business Branding & Marketing Symposium @ Penn State
Heading to PSU for the Blue-White Game? Meet and learn from some of the best in the business!
Brandthumb and the Penn State Football Letterman's Club will present the Small Business Branding & Marketing Symposium 2017 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 21, in the Sutliff Auditorium of the Lewis Katz Building on Penn State's University Park campus.
Branding and marketing experts from some of the world's most successful brands, including many companies based in NYC, will join former professional athletes and Penn State faculty members to explore how entrepreneurs and small businesses can utilize strategic branding to create strong brand equity, added value, and long-term business success.
This event is co-sponsored by the Center for the Study of Sports in Society and Penn State Law. It is free for Penn State students, faculty, staff, and Lettermen, however, seating is limited so registration is required. Students, faculty, and staff may register online. Penn State Lettermen and others who are interested in attending should contact Francesca DiJoseph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and a full agenda, please visit the Brandthumb website.
• Anthony "Spice" Adams, Media, YouTube, and Instagram Personality
• John Affleck, Knight Chair in Sports Journalism and Society, Penn State
• Lavar Arrington, Founder and Chairman, Xtreme Procision
• Christine Brodeur, Global Marketing Leader for Tech, Media & Entertainment and Telecommunications, Deloitte
• Sarah Carberry, Head of Industry, Healthcare, Google
• Ernesto Figueroa, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Brandthumb
• John Gilmore, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Brandthumb
• Frank Golding, Founder, Golding Media Ventures
• Wanda B. Hope, Chief Diversity Officer, Johnson & Johnson Worldwide
• Andrea Lim, Digital Communications Manager, Lexus
• Dede Oracca-Tetteh, Head of Global Contracts and Sourcing for Marketing and Sales, Facebook
• Carmin Romanelli, Vice President of Sports Business Development, Getty Images
• Stephen F. Ross, Professor of Law, Penn State Law, and Director, Penn State Center for the Study of Sports in Society
• Gabrielle Santulli, Vice President Marketing, LumenOptix Inc.
• Richard Stamets, Vice President of Small Business, Starr Companies
• Rich Tassone, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, Movado Group
Date/Time: Friday, April 21, 2017 - 11:00am to 4:30pm
Location: Sutliff Auditorium, 118 Lewis Katz Building
Faculty Reference: Stephen F. Ross