Penn Staters Helping Fellow Penn Staters!
The PSU NYC Chapter has been working to collate ways for NYC Penn Staters to help out fellow Penn State alumni, essential workers, and NYC residents during the COVID pandemic. There are many people going through trying times whether it's job related, health related, or working in stressful conditions.
PSU NYC is working to identify how we can help our members in any way possible. We are sharing job opportunities and promoting fundraising efforts we are made aware of through our weekly newsletter and on our Chapter website. Please check out these opportunities below!
If you know of a COVID-related fundraising effort, please reach out to email@example.com and share the specifics and online link for the fundraiser. Additionally, if you're able to donate to a COVID-related cause or support PSU NYC partner, please consider the options listed below.
If you or your business is currently hiring (or will soon be hiring), looking for volunteers and any work in-between, please email us information on the opportunities and links to apply/volunteer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Job Opportunities at Equitable - please reach out to Brittani Guerre, Financial Advisor.
- Corporate Office/Distribution Center Opportunities at HelloFresh - please reach out to Kait Levin, Engineer Project Manager.
- Positions in Advertising at FCB Health - please reach out to Michael Liebowitz, VP Associate Creative Director.
- Senior Level Financial Analytics & Engineer Positions at dv01
- RN, LPN, and CNA Positions at Wingate Healthcare - please see job postings here.
- Support Proper West and Manhattan Proper employees, our PSU NYC Partner venues - To donate, please click here
- Support Jack & Fanny's employees, our PSU NYC Partner - To purchase a giftcard to J&F's sister bar, Bondarants, please click here.
- Non-medical masks - Buy One, Donate One - To purchase a mask and donate a mask to Grand Street Settlement & Bowery Mission, please click here.
- PSU-For-PPE: Help Penn State healthcare workers gain access to life-saving personal protective equipment (PPE) - To donate, please click here.
- Makin' Lemonade: A Coronavirus Relief Fund: Help college students/alumni (inc. Penn Staters) raise funds for CDC Foundation, Direct Relief Fund, and Feeding America - To donate, please click here.
- Coffee for Healthcare Heroes Against COVID-19: Help provide essential healthcare workers with their daily caffeine fix - To donate, please click here.
- COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund: Support the response fund in collaboration with ONEHOPE Wine - To participate, please click here.
- New York Cares Relief Fund: Support New York Cares and all COVID-related New York Cares programs in NYC - To donate, please click here.
Help us help Penn Staters and NYC Residents in need and share these opportunities with friends, family, and colleagues! Questions? Please email email@example.com.